What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know your personal data.
Types of cookies
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc..
Types of cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website, are session and third party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. (company name) does not use advertising cookies or behavioral advertising.
- __utma - Third Party (Google Analytics) - 2 years - Used to distinguish users and sessions. - Not Exempt
- __utma - Third Party (Google Analytics) - 30 minutes - Used to determine new sessions or visits. - Not Exempt
- __utma - Third Party (Google Analytics) - At the end of the session - Configured for use with Urchin. - Not Exempt
- __utma - Third Party (Google Analytics) - 6 months - Stores the source or campaign that explains how the user arrived at the website. - Not Exempt
Revocation and deletion of cookies
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Third-party service providers
- GOOGLE Inc - Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor count, pages visited, keywords used and the like - http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/